Thursday 21 March 2013

Compleated work for deadline!!





                              COMPLEATION OF WORK  in reponse to exhibition themes 

                                                            **********************



                  Having worked towards meeting my deadline for the Next World Land Trust Exhibition 
                  

  WHAT IT ENTAILED THIS WEEK .................................................













 caption
  1.  THE COLLOGRAPH.......Focussing on a final piece of work  based on the image of HARES  was proving frustreating at the begining of this week as i was trying to work within a time management schedule i felt i had prepared enough i advance as the collagraph was finished two weeks ago the problem this week arose when the white ink still had not dried sufficently for the next ink layer. On monday this was evident as i incorporated the second ink ........ it still neede a few extra days to dry
  2. WEDENSDAY I attempted again to add the second ink with disapointing results  I had coverd my opptions last week when I did a one layer ink collograph which came out well so I have decided to go with this work as a potential gallery piece it also has helped me to achieve another of my Proposal aims . 
  3. REFLECTION....................................................AIMS of PROPOSAL being met
  4. I have produced a REDUCTION LINOCUT
                                   ETCHING and INK
  5.                                WATERCOLOUR 
  6.                                LINOCUT
  7.                                 COLLOGRAPH these works were part of my proposal with the trust to produce art in response to their Exhibition Themes so i have acheived the results i intended to acheive.

  8. Works compleated images below......................................

  9.                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment