Sunday 7 April 2013

IMAGES OF PREVIOUS ART WORK

Section of previous work inspired by French
Courageous Activist  Louis Michele 
Experimental work using clay and plaster

past work based on Aung San Sui Kyi Poem
Like splinterd glass in cupped hands 



 






















I recently put in a proposal for snip sending the above works on the right to show details of how i work
the Proposal is based on looking at Benjamin Brittens work War Requiem  hewas a pacifist and took the idea from War poet Wilfred Owen......poetry

                                                        ********************

      At present I am working on an Essay for contemporary art my head is filled with words such as
     detournement and appropriation i have to explore works of the artist of my choice- Barbara Kruger im
     learning SO Much i hope to do justice to the essay its a fascinating subject !! I  have to compleate it                            next monday  so having to lay aside collaboration project at present  I will be  at WTL on Tuesday
 I was there last tuesday  the Hare exhibition is now up and running my student spot has both exhibition images up
Austerity Measures effect us all lets stand together !!
       
Im hoping to add more to my blog ASAP concerning WLT collaboration just need to get my essay DONE!!!
Teacher Protests 2012 Acrylic 

No comments:

Post a Comment