Tuesday 16 April 2013

COMPLETION

 



                                         
                                                    FOCUS NOW.........................................................






Bee image etching for WLT


         COMPLETION  of essay i can focus on my collaboration now
         for the next few weeks.

         I now have to prepare for my final presentation that is  a   
         reflection based on how my time at the World Land Trust   
         has gone over the last few months. The presentation is to be  
         a 15minute presentation. The first was based on who i     
         intended to work with on a collaboration  



I have to take into consideration various aspects which i have noted below......................................


  1. Keeping a diary blog on a regular basis 
  2. Documenting my work through sketch books photos research based on Social Side of deforestation and its effects  , emails, conversations, meetings ,letters, voluntary work at the Trust.
  3. Reflecting on the progress of the collaboration how its going any changes /alterations  made 
  4. Questioning on how  progress and developments
  5. Contextualising process research on social issues and what artists are infulencing my development 
  6. How are my final outcomes are developing.
  7. I HAVE TO FOCUS OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS on developing my presentation which i will do via PREZZIE



  8. Image Hare linocut for WLT

No comments:

Post a Comment