Monday 1 September 2014

Inspirations...a Day in the life of..."everyone's an artist".


Inspirations.... a day in the life of one of those everyone's an artist.... persons !
Me 1/9/14



The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller



I know we can all have,  one of those particularly 'crapola' days...when the sun glasses go on, not necessarily because it's sunny outside but because it's a little rainy on the inside,! all we want to do is hide away.
Anyhow I faced the elements today going down to the shops with the sun glasses securely ON.. .to face the elements, the crowds, hoping no one could detect that all wasn't sunshine n roses ha!.
I like to get along with folk as we all do, and consider myself as a listeny sort normally... but today,... after a few knocks recently which had left me raggled - not a nice place...But I am able to tell this tale because some amazing inspiring things happened on my journey to the shops...As per usual one sees people and the 'heys', 'hi's', 'fine', kick in then, I saw Jo (pseudo name) who was recovering from major illness...we smiled, hey hi and we gave each other a high Five, " oh I've got cold hands today!...I said, yet as he passed he said yes but a warm heart... his words were a soothing balm to my 'ragged' soul, the timely kindness of another's words of which I'm sure we've all experienced at some point, I carried on shopping then realised my favourite band  were playing over the tannoy U2 the song,
Me at U2 concert 2010
"Where the streets have no name",  I felt was someone was watching over me... lifting me... then I had a chat with the checkout lady about how
incredibly inspiring I found U2, and reminisced on my trip to Croke Park in Dublin in 2010, WOW it had been AMAZING!... also because U2s inspiration back then it led me on into studying over the last few years for my degree... which has been an incredible Journey! this opened up the story and the lady went on to tell me, about her daughter who also loved U2 but missed seeing them last time they toured...by the end of the conversation we were both COMMITED to getting hold of U2 tickets when they next tour...(So come on U2 guys tickets please... we need a tour !!
So yes I am now back home writing this blog and U2 are on in the back ground... If your not feeling particularly on top at the moment be kind to you.

“Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement – and we will make the goal. “ – Jerome Fleishman

Read more: http://www.keepinspiring.me/encouraging-quotes/#ixzz3fBtAt6Qy

   

 Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_inspirational.html#6Fc7VcOiZx8aVYfd.99
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/helenkelle101301.html#MuVmQaTmDliYxjuH.99

Got inspired to do photoshop  on some images I took from 2012 student march London


No comments:

Post a Comment