Thursday 25 August 2016

Over the Bank Holiday - Library Exhibition

A continuum  of the theme Rainforest....

I grew up in this town, my poetry was born between the hill and the river, it took its voice from the rain, and like the timber, it steeped itself in the forests. Pablo Neruda


This week I have worked on some small paintings for this short run week display at the Halesworth Library...

Hoping to paint a couple more for sale works, as major body of works in this project are not being sold. I hope to keep exhibiting the main project through forums or Galleries.

Some works will be made into giclee prints in a limited edition format...
From the previous exhibition Viewing Change,  has come an opportunity to exhibit a body of work at a climate change rally, in October,.I am hoping this idea will continue to evolve ...
  

I have found the recent painting of vibrant colours based on the rainforest absorbing. The colours seem to dance and bounce off one another...ideas are forming as I experiment with colour and shapes - an underlying tone of exploration of the 'naïve' art form,  has entered into the works I am making,  I intend to pursue these aspects further... here are a few images finished for this weekend.








Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/forests.html

No comments:

Post a Comment