Wednesday 9 December 2015

A Combination of Art and Haiku- Wishing You a Peaceful Christmastime


NATURES INSPIRATIONS...."I go to nature to be soothed and healed and have my senses put in order"- John Burrows 

Nothing needs be wasted here; using past unfinished work and verse inspired by nature...



This water colour, ink, and pencil image had been hidden away unfinished for nearly two years. Recently I have had the pleasure of a visiting Blue tit perching on my window sill first thing in the morning. My great love for wildlife and birds was influenced by my father as a child. I also am a great believer in the inspiration that come from poems and quotes...My visiting friend reminded me of a past haiku poem I had written... inspired by these little happenings the image is now complete along with the added haiku.
Wishing you a very merry peaceful Christmastime and a wonderful art inspired 2016 warm wishes, Yvonne





Early one December morning Vibrant sun rise

No comments:

Post a Comment