Sunday 24 February 2013

professional practice collaboration with WLT






Returning to my blog after a rather long break ............
At present I am starting a new semester and have decided  that one way forward of keeping up to date on events is to keep a diary BLOG!! ... so here it is......
The main events at the moment that are happening at UCS are concerning my professional development, there are areas i feel confident in and areas of challenge!! but remembering the challenges of past that have been worked through give me solace for the present!.. at the moment there  are alot of things I'm juggling with that I intend to share on my blog as time goes on.. 
  1. At present I'm waiting to hear back from WLT a conservation organisation i really want to work with... I feel it ties in with my previous ideas  with in my art practice that is  linked with  social issues and the human condition, How can this tie in with a conservation group?? well having researched WLT  gave me the insight to see how this can be ... they are an organisation who are proactive in areas of the world where the Rainforests are under threat by deforestation for various reasons which is having an impact on the forests eco systems which then goes on to effect nature, wildlife and local indegenous people groups . The things that i found inspiring about WLT mission statement is it is so proactive in working with Local NGO groups WLT provides .......intermission time 

No comments:

Post a Comment